Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All You Get Is Me


All You Get Is Me by Yvonne Prinz is a realistic fiction novel about a 16-year-old city girl, Roar, who moves to become a farmer with her father after her mother abandons them. A tragic accident occurs causing talk in the town and trouble for some of the migrant workers working there. While Roar’s father sorts things out, Roar meets a new boy named Forest who she quickly falls for. This book was not extremely challenging but had a nice mix of romance, family, and tragedy. Although I liked this book I would not say it is memorable. If a friend asked for a book to read I probably would not recommend this book, only because I probably would not remember it. But if a friend was reading it I would say that it was good and I liked it. 

Joelle, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment