Monday, November 29, 2010

Famous

As with most works by Todd Strasser, Famous was incredibly unnerving, and not something I am likely to forget. It is about a girl named Jamie who lives in New York City and takes photos of celebrities. When she gets offered a job taking photos of one of the most famous Hollywood starlets, Willow Twine, Jamie is incredibly excited. But when she discovers photos on her camera that she never took, and that could be the down fall of Willows entire career Jamie has no idea what to do. I love Todd Strasser, and this book was not a disappointment. The only issue I had was the formatting was a little confusing in the beginning, but once I read about 50 pages I started to understand it better. Famous makes you question what you think you know about the lives of famous people, and asks one of the questions that not many books do. Is it really that great to be on top? 

Jenna, 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment