Thursday, January 12, 2012

Forbidden

Forbidden was a book that was very relate-able to me. I could understand some of the problems Claire had, like having fights with her mom, having troubles with a teacher, and having difficulties with friends. The beginning of the book was very slow; it did not live up to the description on the back cover at all. But as the story continued, the action, love, and conflicts began to roll in. The ending of the story was my favorite part of the book, since that was where a majority of the action was. But, there are still a few questions that I would have liked answered. I would recommend this book to anyone who liked the Mortal Instruments or the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, since some of the ideas/plots are similar.

Joy, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment