Friday, August 5, 2011

The Fox Inheritance


There are very few books where you get to the end and you feel shell-shocked because you just read such an amazing book. The Fox Inheritance is one of them. It takes place 216 years in the future and is told from the point of view of Jenna’s two best friends, Locke and Kara, whose bodies have been recreated, much like Jenna’s. But what happens if all of you didn’t get copied correctly? What makes a person human? And how do you tell if they’re not? 

I would only recommend it if you have read the first and are all brushed up on the finer details of it, I had to go back and read the first on half way through this one because I found myself getting the characters confused. However if you do this The Fox Inheritance is a sensational read that I would defiantly recommend.

Jenna, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment