Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Hunt Killers

I know what you're thinking. The title is stupid. You think I Hunt Killers is going to be something about some boy who was wronged at birth and now has become some kind of superhero. But let me stop you in your tracks to tell you: this book is AWESOME! 

It's one of the best psychological thrillers I have read in a long time, so much so that I literally could not put it down. And not only that but this book had me terrified, and let me say, I don't scare easily. I have read books about serial killers before, but this is the only one that made me afraid to be alone in my house and not be able to sleep at night. And it has everything that it needs: suspense, romance, twisted family relationships, drama, and of course, a psychotic serial killer. A great book for people who love thrillers, I would definitely recommend this.

Jenna, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment