Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) made me laugh so much. It was a mix of funny and serious tones that made you laugh, cry, gasp and smile all at the same time. I think it has many mature themes that some people may not be comfortable handling but i think if you are at that level it is a light book that is very entertaining. I think this book breaks down every teen's fantasy, living alone, into the raw reality of it. Sometimes it is loads of fun... other times it is loads of WORK! I didn't like the ending because I felt it was really unrealistic. It wasn't realistic that they wouldn't get in trouble so I didn't find the book satisfying. I think you will like this book if you are interested in reading books about love, risks and partying.

Olga, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment