Thursday, April 21, 2011

Viola in the Spotlight


Viola in the Spotlight was a perfect sequel to Viola in Reel Life. It showed her life in Brooklyn and how she feels when everything is changing around her.

I think it is also something a lot of kids can relate to, when things start to change around you. I didn't like the fact that in the end she went back to boarding school. I think that made the book a cliche and boring to read. There weren't many surprises in the book which was unfortunate. I like that she gets to explore more of her love for film and that she meets up with her friends from boarding school again in this book. It was a lot of fun to read. I think people who like fun, realistic fiction that you can relate to will definitely enjoy this book.

Olga, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment