Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Shattering

TheShattering is now one of my favorite books. It had a very interesting plot, making it impossible to put down and rendering me on the edge of my seat. There were parts that were very relaxed and cheerful, heart breaking and depressing, and then suspenseful and intense. Also, there were several unpredictable twists scattered in the story, causing me think about certain details more. 

I loved the characters, Keri, Janna, and Sione, and how they were so different in their personalities and lifestyles. Even though they are opposites, they had a common ground, the deaths of their older brothers. 

The only complaint I have is the book could have gone without all the swearing, but sometimes it did fit the situations. I would recommend The Shattering to anyone who is interested in books involving murders, love, action, and magic.

Joy, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment