Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teeth

Teeth is a collection of short stories. As for the stories themselves, they revolve around one common topic: vampires. Vampirism in the stories is varied, for example in one story a vampire can stand light, and in another a vampire can’t. The stories are mysterious, sorrowful, cruel or hopeful, and they all use relatively modern language.
For me, some stories were page turners for me, others I didn’t really like for some reason or other, such as a story being pointless in my view. I generally prefer to read fantasy, not much realistic fiction, which explains why I didn’t prefer some of the stories; Teeth is a mixture of both. I recommend this book to people who generally aren’t picky the genre they read, it’s a good choice if the reader wants a fast read. 

Nisha, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment