Monday, September 12, 2011

The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer


I was excited for The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer because it seemed like it was going to be very good, and it did not disappoint. It has a slightly creepy and disturbing plot line, and several times when I read it I felt my skin prickle. However I found that some parts were very confusing and there were some major plot holes, which made the book less believable. The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer is about a girl how wakes up in a hospital only to learn that she was in a terrible accident and her 3 best friends are dead. But she has a creeping feeling that there was something that happened that night that she needs to remember, something that no one else knows, and something that is desperately important. She’s right.

Jenna, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment